- Baking Soda
2. 1-2 cups of Water
3. Apple Cider Vinegar ( 1tbsp per cup of water)
4. Cucumber Juice (1tbsp per cup of water)
- In a bowl place the dry ingredients.
- In a separate pitcher mix the water, apple cider vinegar and cucumber juice.
- Slowly pour the mixture into the bowl and keep mixing to avoid clumps.
- Place Sunburn Soothers in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Dip a think cotton or silk fabric in the mixture and use it to wrap the affected area. Rinse and moisturize afterwards.
- Add 1-2 cups of the sunburn soother to warm bath water. Moisturize afterwards.
- Pour mixture into a spray bottle and spray directly onto the affected area. Do not rub it in. Rinse and moisturize afterwards.
Catch up with me on the following links